Download PDF versions of:
Carl Allen’s Rider
The following list includes equipment that Carl Allen uses and endorses. Absolutely no changes or substitutes are to be made without prior approval from Carl Allen. Please understand that getting exactly what is requested would be greatly appreciate and expected unless otherwise notified. If there has to be substitutions made no one is allowed to assume what will be best for Carl Allen other than Carl Allen (i.e. don’t assume that you can decide what Carl will play), please confirm any substitutions. Failure to obtain the proper equipment needs could result in a breach of contract.
Brand: DW (Drum Workshop)
Sizes: PLEASE NOTE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE DRUMS (BOTH OF THEM)!!!!!!
- 14”x 18” bass drum (with no hole on the front head)
- 8”x12” & 9x”13” (or 8”x10” mounted tom) mounted toms (mounted on the bass drum)
- 14”x14” & 16”x16” floor toms (with legs, not mounted on floor stand)
- 5”x14” snare drum (wood )
- 6”x10” piccolo snare drum (optional)
Hardware: DW (Drum Workshop)
- 4 Straight cymbal stands
- 1 Hi-hat stand
- 2 Snare drum stands (1 should fit the 10” drum)
- 1 Chain drive bass drum pedal
- 1 Heavy Duty Throne
- Ambassador (toms)
- Vintage A or Ambassador on snare drum
- Coated Emperor on bass drum (with no hole on the front head or any muffling of any kind)
Microphones and Sound
- Earthworks Mics: DK25/L setup
- Microphones, monitors and music stands (5) for the band.
- Grand piano of at least 6 feet, tuned the day of the performance.
SPECIAL NOTE TO BACKLINE COMPANIES OR THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING BACKLINE:
I am very aware that outside of the United States that getting the exact requirements may be difficult however every attempt to do so is greatly appreciated. Please also note that I intentionally did list an order of preference for the drums. Please make every attempt to get DW (Drum Workshop). If DWs are not available I must be contacted to make a decision on what I will play based on what is available.
- 1 mini-suite and 5 singles in a Hilton type property (request room on high floor)
- Cable television
- 24 hour room service
- Fitness center
- On site parking
*For clinics only:
- Microphone for speaking
- Blackboard for writing (or large easel)